Monday, November 16, 2009

Top 10 on Two Peas in a Bucket!!!



Okay, I've reached scrapping nirvana - my project with the Christmas advent calendars has made the Two Peas Top 10 for views and votes!!! Now I have to think of something new to aspire to for my craftiness. This was the photo I used as the "cover".

I also recently made some Thanksgiving cards for the same set of little ones - I think maybe they look better in person than in these photos (I am photo challenged sometimes), but I figure a group of little kids will just think they're cute and won't care how scrap-worthy they are.



And I made a cute little Christmas card with a new stamp I recently got.



Okay, I think I'm caught up on my blog postings for now. Thanks for stopping by to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!