Wednesday, December 8, 2010

And the Winner Is ...

Marilyn Nimmo!

I did one of those random number generator things, and Marilyn's number was the winner. Congratulations Marilyn - as soon as I get your address, I have a little RAK goodie bag to send you!

I also want to take a moment to acknowledge all of you wonderful ladies who took the time out of your busy schedules to participate. I appreciate each and every one of you, and will make the time to send each of you a personal thanks on your blogs or emails or on SSC messaging. Your comments were very sweet and really made me feel special! Big hugs to you all!

And many thanks to Nikki and all the SSC Design Team for putting together the blog hop. Simply Scrapping Crafts is planning a weekend crop for sometime in January, so keep your eyes open for that one. This will be our fourth weekend crop, and the last three were so much fun and everybody had a great time. I hope everyone will come out and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!