Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday is A Day for Daisies! (and pretty birds)

Soooo ... I got my new October digi kit from A Day for Daisies yesterday, and there are so many beautiful images. I love this little bird, and I decided to modify it a bit by adding some words to it. Not sure where this quote came from, by I thought it was appropriate. I made this card for a sweet friend of mine who has been going through some tough times this year, so I'll put it in the mail on Monday and hopefully it will cheer her up a bit.


I used some My Mind's Eye papers, my favorite Stampin' Up Top Notes die, and some ribbon and buttons from my stash, along with a little Tim Holtz ticket that I've been hoarding for several years! And of course a little black cardstock, because it just makes everything look prettier!

I think I'm going to make another one of these and put it on kraft cardstock, because it also makes everything look prettier!

Thanks for stopping by, and love and big hugs to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!