Saturday, February 4, 2012

I Heart You

Hi everybody! Well, here it is February, and of course I have been procrastinating as usual! My son is at the end of wrestling season - this is his senior year and I am the Team Mom, so that takes up almost all of my "free" time, but I love him and all of his teammates, and I don't know what I'll do with myself next year when he's off at Virginia Tech doing his college thing. But for now I just try to enjoy it. The newspaper had an article about Chris and two of his teammates last week - I am so proud of him - this is the photo they had in the paper - Chris is in the middle:

My love abounds for him and his entire team. And in honor of all that love, we are doing an I Heart You challenge over at The Outlawz this week. The challenge is to create a project that uses at least two hearts, so I made two cards, because I just love hearts and can't get enough of them (and I didn't have time to create something more elaborate).



Thanks for stopping by! I am off to the district wrestling tournament - Chris is wrestling in the finals today, along with 7 of his teammates - that's 8 of 14 guys in the finals - a huge accomplishment! Wish them luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck to Chris and his team, I love your cards! I found you in the looking for followers discussion over at the outlawz. I hope you can come to visit me @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!