Saturday, January 19, 2013

Brighten Up the Day

Hi, and welcome!  I am heading off for the weekend to my niece's wedding - excited to share in her big day and to have a little road trip to myself for a few hours.

This week's Saturday Paper a la Mode Challenge over at The Outlawz is to create a project using bright colors.  It's winter here in the Northern Hemisphere, so almost everything is browns and grays this time of year.  We need a pop of color to liven things up a bit.

I made a card using some pretty papers and hearts and buttons.  I also used hearts and buttons for last weekend's project, which I failed to post here, but I will do that beneath my card photo.


And now this is the shadow box I made for last weekend.  I made 3D hearts for this one.


Thank you for stopping by to take a look.  Big hugs!

2 comments:

  1. a love the bright colors you choose and the buttons are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the bright colors you used for these fun hearts! The card is darling as is the shadow box. Love the die cuts! :^)
    Hope you enjoyed the wedding! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!