Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hop, Skip, Jump

Obviously I'm late and need to "hop" to it and get this project posted from last weekend!  As I always say, they don't call me a procrastinator for nothing!

I made this card using a digi I've had for several years from Daphne Hardy.  Daphne was making digis for a short while, and her stuff was just so cute and special, but alas, she left the scene and decided to do something different.  But nevertheless, I just adore this sweet bunny - I colored it with my Prisma pencils and then added some background shading and color with my Copics.  I'm still using older papers and things from my stash - not buying any new stuff until I pare down some of these pile of stuff I already have on hand!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a "hoppy" day!  Big hugs and blessings to you!

2 comments:

  1. Darling card, Theresa! Love that cute bunny & your coloring! Really sweet DP & embellies, & great design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Penny! Your kind words are always so uplifting! Hugs!

      Delete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!