Saturday, October 19, 2013

IN THE CORNFIELD IS A SCARECROW

Greetings, and thanks for stopping by to visit!

Busy week for me, getting ready for a party at my house tomorrow (Saturday).  Going to be lots of fun, but so much to do.  In the meantime, I did get some crafting time in, and I made a cute little card with a scarecrow on it.

I got the scarecrow digi from an Etsy Shop, Baker Street Digital.  This scarecrow isn't your typical cutesy scarecrow.  It's not really creepy either - just a bit different.  I'm different, so why not have a scarecrow that's different?


I colored him a bit with some Copics, distressed around the edges with some Distress Inks, and added a bit of Stickles to his scarf.  The other additions - the swirls and banner and buttons and background papers are all old stuff I've had in my stash for ages.  I've been on a mission to use up what I already have, which will probably take forever, instead of buying new things.  It's been quite a few months since I've purchased any new crafting goodies (other than a few beading things), so I am doing good on my "use what you've got" resolution.

Thanks again for stopping by!  Big hugs to you, and showers of blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Really cool Halloween image, Theresa! Love the DP, design & cool flourishes you used, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!