Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday ... and some Echo Park

Yesterday's Question of the Day over at Simply Scrapping Crafts asked what was my least favorite line of papercrafting supplies. I really don't have a least favorite, but I did comment that I didn't understand all the hype over Echo Park, and that I don't generally care for their papers.

Well ... fast forward a few hours, and my lovely friends over at The Outlawz have a nice Sunday CAS Challenge, which I felt inspired to participate in. So guess what I used? You guessed it - Echo Park - their new Playground papers. The challenge is to have at least two punches (I used 3), use the color blue, and have some plain cardstock that isn't embossed or stamped upon. So here's my take on the challenge:


I also found myself one of those little flower frogs (at least that's what I think it's called) at Michael's to hold my cards while I photograph them. Now to just make myself a lightbox - one of these days!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you'll leave me a sweet comment - I always enjoy knowing that my friends stopped by! Hugs to you!

4 comments:

  1. Love this card, love it, love it! Had to say it three times! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute with the little banners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and beautiful, like it Thereasa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just simply beautiful! I love the bright colors and those banners are just plain FUN! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!