Thursday, March 31, 2011

Love ... and a Bird

Was in another crafty mood tonight - I haven't gotten this must craftiness accomplished in ... well, probably never.

The Outlawz Thursday POM Challenge this week is to add stitching to your design, and of course you are to use Prismas or some other medium of your choice. This week I decided to use some Tim Holtz Distress Inks, for both my stamps and to distress around the edges of the patterned paper. The stamps are from Unity, the patterned paper is from BoBunny, the ribbon came out of my stash, and I made the stickpin.


Thanks for coming by, and I always appreciate the sweet comments and encouragement that everyone leaves. Big hugs!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love the paper you used and the whole card is just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is awesome;.. Bravo Theresa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Love the new look of the bloggy sweety!! What a stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning girl!!! WOW, I just love how you stamped over the top of the DP. So pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at The Outlawz this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Theresa! You are one talented Artist. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TODAY! Thank you for your dedication to Simply Scrapping Crafts as a Senior Design Team member for over 2 years! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated B-day my girly (not) friend. Your cards are beautiful, just like you! And if you haven't noticed......they are very GIRLY!

    Love Ya,

    SYD

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome blog, and you projects are great too. found you from outlawz

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my all time favorite cards. So beautiful and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work! Great blog. I found you on the Outlawz and now am a follower. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!