Sunday, March 6, 2011

You Make My Day Bright

Clare had a great Wednesday Card Challenge over at Simply Scrapping Crafts where your card had to be "bright", and the Outlawz had a great Sunday CAS Challenge with a sketch, so I combined the two to come up with this card.


I used a kraft cardstock base, then added some Basic Grey paper strips and a flower cut from the same papers, along with a Teresa Collins paper cutout. The pretty crocheted flower and twine were a gift from Rona, so I added those on for some texture and interest. Then I used a variety of alphabet stickers to make the sentiment. This came together really quickly, and I love the pretty, bright colors - not really my norm, but I had been hoarding this paper for awhile now, and this seemed like the perfect project for it!

Thanks for stopping by to take a look! Hugs to everybody!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Theresa!! This is such a beautiful card girl!! I love the bright colors and your mix of adding the sentiment! So very creative g/f. I have always LOVED LOVED LOVED your cards!!!! Thank you for playing along with us at The Outlawz and we hope to see lots more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!