Saturday, March 26, 2011

CAS "Hello" Card


The March 25th CAS Challenge at Simply Scrapping Crafts has a little sketch and the challenge to add texture to your cardstock. It's a sweet, simple sketch, so I couldn't resist. This is a pre-made card base that I added those embossed lines to with my Scor-Pal. The scalloped strip is from some Prima papers that I had already cut last weekend but never used. I hand-dyed the seam binding and made the stickpin myself. The alphabet stickers are from Cosmo Cricket, and I colored two tiny pearls with my Copics and added them as a little accent.

I have a list of challenges I want to try to do this weekend, so back to my craft room for a bit to see what I can get done.

Thanks for stopping by! Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word Theresa!! Your seam binding and stick pin are gorgeous!!! I love them!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!