Sunday, March 27, 2011

Friendship ... is a Million Little Things

Good Sunday morning to everybody! The weather here in yucky today - can't believe it was actually sleeting this morning when I got up! But since I'm staying indoors today, my friends over at The Outlawz have a great Weekly CAS Challenge this week with a sweet sketch by Amy, and I couldn't resist playing along. I've had this collection of Teresa Collins on my table for the last several weeks, so I just keep using it however I can - I love that blue and black color combo.


Oy vey! I just looked outside and it's sleeting again - just in the time I could type up this post. What happened to "in like a lion and out like a lamb"? Oh well, Spring will be here sooner or later!

Thanks to everyone for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!