Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hi!

Hi everybody! I've been feeling a need to create lately - I think it's just a way to release stress and escape from whatever is on my mind. I wanted something "pretty", and that usually means that pink and green are involved - not sure why that is my sort of "go to" color combo, but it just is. I also wanted to use this Hero Arts stamp I've had for awhile but just couldn't make work for me yet. I am not a very good stamper, and I usually think my stamped images look too flat or something. So I decided to stamp it onto some patterned paper, then I added some color highlights with my Copic markers and some Stickles. Then I framed it up with a darker color so that it would really stand out against the white background.


Thanks for stopping by to look at my latest creation - it always makes me feel so good when someone leaves me a nice comment! Big hugs to everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Man I SO need some of the seam binding!! It is just so gorgeous!! LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful cards! Gotta follow you, girl, to keep up! LOL
    Hugz,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!