Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy!

Happy, happy, happy! What do I have to be happy about you ask? Well, nothing in particular, but everything in general. Spring makes me happy - I can always feel my mood improve as the weather gets warmer and the flowers start to bloom and the bunnies come out of hiding and run around my yard eating clover. So in keeping with the Happy theme, our challenge this week at The Outlawz Saturday Paper a la Mode Challenge is to make a project using the word "Happy" somewhere in or on the project. I decided to FINISH getting happy with this cute little chicks digi from A Day for Daisies. I started on this card a few weeks ago, but finally finished it this week. No, they don't call me a procrastinator for nothing! But looking on the bright side, I'm one card ahead already for next year! I colored it with Copics and added some glitter, flowers, a button, and some twine. I always like to use the mini alphabets for my titles and things, so I used two different styles here.
Thanks for stopping by, and hope you have lots of things to make you happy this week! Big hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!