Monday, April 30, 2012

To "Die" For

This week's challenge over at The Outlawz for our Saturday Paper a la Mode Challenge is to make a project using at least one die. My project is a card for a baby girl - my friend Christina's baby - and I used two dies. The larger shape is made using my Top Note die from Stampin' Up, and the smaller sentiment frame is a die from Papertrey Ink with matching stamps. To make the large shape, I cut out several layers using the Top Note die, cut off edges adding about 1/2 inch each time, then punch the edges using my various edge punches. Then I adhere the layers all together and use it as the base. In this case I added a pretty ribbon and a beaded stickpin that I made too.
I've got another friend with another little girl due next month, so now I have to get my creative juices together for that one too! Thanks for stopping by to visit - love and hugs!

1 comment:

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!