Sunday, July 15, 2012

Blog Hop Winner(s)

Hi everybody!  Sorry I'm a little slow getting this posted, but I was away with my son for his college orientation this week.  He's attending Virginia Tech this fall, which is in a hilly part of the state, and I was so tired from all that walking around campus for two straight days.  Whew!  I am so out of shape!  But we had a nice time, and I am so excited to see him get out there and spread his wings!

We had so many entries for our blog hop to celebrate The Outlawz 2000 Member Party recently!  Wow!  It was a bit of a daunting task to figure out the winner.  I wrote down all the names of those who commented on the blog hop post, and also wrote down all those who joined as new members.  When I counted them all up, we had 180 "entries" for the prize.  Then I used random.org to pick a number from 1 to 180, and the winner was 125, which coincided with Shalana!  We already announced Shalana as the winner over on The Outlawz, but of course I wanted to make the announcement here as well.

Since we had so many entries, I wanted to give out a couple of small prize packages myself.  One will go to Shalana, in addition to the digis she won, so I need you to message me your mailing address over on The Outlawz.

The next two were also selected using random.org:
Patti J
V (I think this is for "Veronica")

If you three ladies can please message me your mailing address over on The Outlawz, I will get your prize in the mail to you.  I think you will really like what I pick out for you!

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to participate in the blog hop, and I really appreciate all your kind words and comments, and a special thanks to those who decided to follow my blog.  Many big hugs to each of you, and I hope you will visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!