Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bunnies and Bunnies

Hi!  As many of you may already know, my favorite animal for collecting and crafting is BUNNIES.  Yes, I am a hippity hoppity girl!  I have this shadow box that I have had for a couple of years and just recently decided to try decorating it for Valentine's Day, which you may have seen a couple of months ago.

Well, this time I decided to decorate it for Easter with bunnies, although I didn't get it finished until a week late (they don't call me a procrastinator for nothing).  But since I love bunnies, I'm going to hang it up in my craft room and leave it there until I decide to redecorate it for another holiday or special occasion.

If you try something similar, you can take the "insides" out of the shadow box (each little cubicle is 4" x 6") and put them on a card base and use them for greeting cards, or you can just keep them until the holiday/occasion rolls around again next year.

So this is what I made.  This is also my project for this week's Paper a la Mode Challenge over at The Outlawz.  Come on by and take a peek at what everyone is making and play along with us if you can!






Thank you for stopping by!  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!