Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hey!

Hey everybody!  Busy, busy, busy as a bee lately!  I am heading down to Blacksburg, VA this weekend to see my son Christopher who is finishing up his freshman year in the Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets.  I am of course so proud of that handsome rascal!  Will have pictures to share upon my return.

In the meantime I did manage to squeeze in a few minutes of craftiness this week, but nothing on the scale of my bunny project from last week.  This week it's just a simple "hey" card.


Thanks for stopping by, and we are still in the middle of our series of "anything goes" over at The Outlawz Saturday Paper a la Mode challenge, so come on by and play along with us!

Hugs and blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Really sweet design, Theresa! Love the colors, paper, and flowers! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!