Saturday, June 1, 2013

TAGGING a GIFT

Hi, and thank you so much for stopping by to visit!  It's Saturday again - woo hoo!

Our challenge for this week over at The Outlawz is to make a project involving tags and/or labels.  My sister-in-law, Annette, has been under the weather of late, so I wanted to make a little gift for her.  She loves my home-baked goodies, so I decided to bake her a pan of my homemade cinnamon rolls.  But then I decided I needed something to personalize the food, so I decided to make her a tag with an envelope attached to add a gift card.

I used a bunch of scrap papers I had laying around from a project ages ago, but that I still love with the pretty blues and blacks combination.  I think it turned out really nice, and she will love it.  It's very feminine and has little pearls and pretty curves.  I wrote a nice message to her on the back.


Now I've got to get busy and bake those cinnamon rolls so I can take them to her today.  I know she's going to love them and the tag, and we will have a great visit together!

Thanks again for stopping in to visit!  Love and hugs to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!