Friday, May 24, 2013

SUMMER!

Hi, and thanks for stopping by to visit!  Well, it's Memorial Day weekend and the "unofficial" start of summer.  I decided to make a card for 4th of July this week - I got this digi last summer, but just now got around to making something with it.  When I was trying to take the picture the wind was blowing like crazy and it was making the tree next to my deck throw shadows all over the place, so it's not the best picture in the world.  I love that red polka dot paper though!


I hope your weekend is wonderful with lots of lovely weather, and perhaps a beach and a barbecue!  I don't have any big plans, but will probably do a cookout with my kids.  Whatever you decide to do and wherever you are (I know my international friends don't celebrate our Memorial Day), be safe and blessed!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!