Saturday, May 11, 2013

BOATS

Hi, and thanks for stopping by!  It's getting that time of year (finally) around here - summery and boats!  I live on the coast of Virginia, so there are boats upon boats upon boats around this area.  Unfortunately for me, I tend to get seasick due to inner ear problems, so I don't spend a lot of time on boats anymore, but they are still cool to look at.

This week at The Outlawz our Saturday Paper a la Mode Challenge is to make a project with a boat.  Well, as much as I'm surrounded by boats, I did not have a single thing in my stash that even remotely looked like a boat - I don't do a lot of masculine projects - just not my thing.  So, I downloaded a clipart from Microsoft into Power Point and printed it out to use as my digi.  I colored it with Copics - and speaking of Copics, my beautiful and generous daughter ordered me another Copics storage rack like the one I already have because I ran out of storage space - yah!


I added that cute velvet rickrack to look like waves in the water - I love the colors I used - so summery!  I hope you can stop by The Outlawz this week to play along with us.

Thanks again for stopping by, and have a blessed day!  Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card. I love how you designed this card and love the ric rac! Great summer card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!