Monday, September 9, 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL

Oh yes, it's that time of year again.  Of course, my kiddos are all grown up now - Michelle's been graduated from medical school over 2 years now, and Chris is a sophomore at Virginia Tech.  No little ones running around for chalkboards and pencils and rulers and such.  But I did happen to get a couple of pics of Chris moving back into his dorm on August 24th, so I decided to use one of those for my project for this week's Saturday Paper a la Mode Challenge over at The Outlawz.

Virginia Tech's colors are maroon and orange, so I went with that idea as I was building this scrapbook page.  It's been a while since I've done any scrapbook pages (I think this time last year was the last one I made), but I really need to get back into it and do something with the gazillion photos I have!


Love that young man!  Gotta make some time to get down to Blacksburg (a 4 hour drive) to see him, because I don't want to wait until his Thanksgiving break.

Thanks for stopping by to visit!  Big hugs and showers of blessings to you!

1 comment:

  1. Love the LO, Theresa! Love the pop of color against the black, too! And what a handsome son--you must be very proud! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!