Friday, January 24, 2014

A RECIPE CHALLENGE

Hi, thanks for stopping by to visit!

My post this week is going to be very brief.  I've been under the weather all week with some sort of winter time crud, but thankfully am feeling better.  This is the first time in over ten years that I've had something like this and I don't like it any better now than I did then.  Yuck!

On a bright note, before I got sick this week, I attended a baby shower for my daughter's best friend who is expecting her second little girl.  Mali, the big sister, is such a cutie pie (she's 2).  I didn't want her to feel left out so I got her a little gift too and made her a pretty tag for it (it ended up being a huge tag, but I guess her mom can keep it in her scrapbook or something).

This is the tag:



These are the presents - I used to love to wrap presents up really pretty like this, but I haven't done it in years until this past weekend.  I just love how they turned out.  Some tulle, a few inexpensive silk flowers, and a hot glue gun - can't go wrong.


Hopefully by Monday I'll be over this icky stuff.  Thanks again for stopping by!

Don't forget to stop by The Outlawz and visit our Saturday Paper a la Mode Challenge this week!

Big hugs!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear you have been ill. But glad you are on the mend now! :^)
    Love your sweet tag! I would think Mali loved being included in the party fun! And your gift wrapping is stunning! Looks very professional! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!