Saturday, January 4, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hi, thanks for stopping by and I hope you're having a Happy 2014 so far!

My project for this week was to use a new product and/or a new technique to make a project.  I decided to make a cute little card.  Our sponsor this week over at The Outlawz Saturday Paper a la Mode Challenge is A Random Fan, so I got one of their sweet digis.  I used Prismacolor pencils to color my digi.  I also attempted a new background technique for sky and clouds, but it turned out nothing like my original intentions had planned.  The colors look nice with the digi, but it really wasn't the look I was going for.  Obviously I need to get some extra practice!


Be sure to stop by A Random Fan's Etsy shop and check out their sweet digis to support our sponsor.

Thanks for stopping by, and I pray that 2014 brings you showers of God's blessings!  See you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Well, this turned out to be a darling card, Theresa! I love that sweet image and your coloring! Love the pretty hearts with that fab lace, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!