Saturday, December 21, 2013

A BLUE ALLIGATOR FOR CHRISTMAS

Hi, and thanks so much for stopping by!  This week's challenge over at The Outlawz is to make a project with a non-traditional theme.  Our sponsor this week for the Saturday Paper a la Mode Challenge is Bugaboo Stamps.  Bugaboo has the cutest digis, and this cutie pie alligator, swinging on a candy cane, was last week's freebie.  Isn't he sweet?

Well, he's BLUE because he misses somebody, so he's a bit non-traditional in his blue-ness.  Yes, I used some traditional colors too (lots of red, because I just am mentally incapable of going fully non-traditional), and I added some traditional snowflakes, but what is life without snowflakes, plus I had lots of extras from a recent project and I happen to like them, so there you go!



If you get a chance, stop by the Bugaboo Stamps site and get yourself some digis.  They have a new freebie every week, so even if you don't have the funds to buy something right now, you can still enjoy their great artwork!

Thank you for stopping by to visit!  I wish you a Merry Christmas filled with love and blessings!  Big hugs!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! Love the design, fab snowflakes, darling image and great coloring! :^)
    Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Theresa! It is so bright and fun! Your coloring is fabulous on this adorable image.
    Hugs,
    Katherine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!