Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Recipe

Hi everyone! I hope your Thanksgiving was as wonderful as mine, and for those who live in other parts of our world, someday you'll just have to come visit and celebrate with us! I ate too much, and have had lots of leftovers since Thursday, but that's about over now and time to move on to some non-Thanksgiving foods.

In that vein, our weekly Saturday Paper a la Mode Challenge over at The Outlawz uses a "recipe" for designing our projects. I decided to go with a Christmas card as the result of my use of the recipe:


I dug into my healthy stash of Christmas themed papers and embellishments for this one - I love this time of year, because I get to play with all my "stuff"!

I also made another card this week. It uses a gorgeous digi from A Day for Daisies and some little scraps of paper and ribbon that I had in my scrap pile. I colored the image with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils:


Thanks for stopping by this week. Stay tuned because we have a couple of great challenges coming up that will hopefully inspire you to get creative! Big hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!!! I especially love the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and gorgeous Christmas Cards! Love the papers and images with fantastic coloring! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so LOVE your Santa on a horse. Truly a beautiful card all over.
    Your second card the little bird looks like she ate too much for thanksgiving (I know it is only the stamp) Beautiful combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!