Saturday, November 2, 2013

SNOWMEN

Hello, and thanks so much for stopping by! This week's challenge over at The Outlawz Saturday Paper a la Mode is to make a project with at least one snowman (snowwoman?). I had this cute little digi in my files, and unfortunately I can't recall the name of the artist - so sorry about that. But I just thought it was precious, so I tried it out and put this cute little card together.
Last week I was making a Christmas card and could not find any red cardstock - seriously, who doesn't have red cardstock on hand??? But I found some this week that has a little snowflake-like shape embossed into it, but you probably can't see that really well here just because of the way I cut it and the other paper that's on top. I seriously need to order some red cardstock. I used to have a LLS that I could get all my cardstock from, but she shut down a year or so ago, so now I have to order it. Not that I mind - it's just making myself take the time to do it, and also keeping my spending in check at the same time. They probably have some at Michael's though now that I think about it, so perhaps I'll check there in the next few days. Always up for a trip to Michael's! Thanks again for stopping by to visit! Hugs and showers of blessings to you!

1 comment:

  1. So darling, Theresa! Love that snowperson! Really great coloring & design, and your sentiment is so cool! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!