Saturday, November 30, 2013

THANKSGIVING AND A COPYCAT CHALLENGE

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope wherever you were and whoever you were spending time with, you had a day full of joy and blessings!  I know I did!  Here are some pictures of my two kids around the dining table full of food - can you believe I cooked all of that just for the three of us?  We'll be eating a lot of leftovers for the rest of the long weekend, that's for sure!



This week over at The Outlawz Saturday Paper a la Mode, we are having a "Copycat" challenge.  We all had the same digi image from the lovely Anne Fenton, and we all used that same image for our projects.  Isn't that fun???  Here's mine.  I have to admit that I still need a lot of practice on my Copic coloring skills, but it was such a cute design that Anne did for us, I still love it, even if I don't love my coloring quite so much!



I am so thankful to God for every blessings He has given me!  Jesus, my two wonderful children, my home, nature, my family and friends, and on and on and on.  I may not have much money, but I am rich in the joys of life!  I hope you are too!

Thanks again for stopping by!   Big hugs to you and showers of blessings!

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful daughter and handsome son, and you must be so proud! :^) (But you made them way too much food, lol!)
    I think you did a great job of coloring your image! And your card is beautifully designed--love that DP! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy they both were able to come home for Thanksgiving! They look so happy and I know your one proud mama! Very pretty card and love your coloring and pretty papers! Happy Holidays sweetie! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!