Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturdays are for ...

So it's Saturday, and as the sun started fading, I decided to get busy in my craft room. I put this card together for another of my A Day for Daisies digis I colored last weekend. Yes, it's another bunny. Yes, I think he's adorable too!

I used a combination of Pink Paislee and Jillibean Soup, a variety of edge punches from Martha Stewart, Stampin' Up, and EK Success, the Top Note die from Stampin' Up, hand-dyed seam binding, and ink for edging by Ranger Distress Inks (Antique Linen). The sentiment frame and stamp are from Papertrey Ink.


Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love! Big hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Awww....I love bunnies : ) Hi T! Miss you. Love all the papers in the back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!