Saturday, September 17, 2011

School Days!


Our weekly Saturday Paper a la Mode Challenge over at The Outlawz is to make a project with some sort of back to school theme. I opted for a bit of a CAS style this week. I made a little folded fan pinwheel and used an apple digi for the center. I also used a school paper digi for the background. Both of the digis are from The Stamping Boutique. I inserted the digi into powerpoint, then added text in a font that looked something like what a kid in school would write like. I like the rainbow colors against a black background - makes them pop - and I guess it looks a little bit like a blackboard in school.

It was a long week this week. Today I am being overly lazy, hence my lateness at getting this posted. I just ordered some chinese food from my favorite local place - to be delivered - so hopefully it shows up soon. I plan to eat and go read my book. I need to catch up on a couple of projects, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by! Hugs!

3 comments:

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!