Saturday, September 10, 2011

Thankful ...

Hi everybody! I have been on an A Day for Daisies kick for the past week. I spend last weekend coloring up a bunch of new digis with my Prisma colored pencils, and now I've spent this week trying to turn some of them into cards and things. This week's Saturday Paper a la Mode Challenge over at The Outlawz is to celebrate autumn, since summer is heading out the door and we're heading into the new season. I decided to make one of my new digis into a "thankful" card. This little bunny is showing us some of her carrot harvest - isn't she just adorable!


Autumn is always a time that makes me reflect, not just waiting until Thanksgiving, but there is just something about that first cool air, the leaves turning beautiful colors, the day growing a little shorter, that makes me remember how blessed I am. I may not be "rich" monetarily, but I have two wonderful children, two funny fur babies, fabulous friends all over the world, and I am in good health. A girl can't ask for much more, but I am blessed in more and more ways all the time, and I am Thankful to God for all that He has given me and continues to bless me with! I wish you all many blessings in your lives!

Thanks for stopping by! Big hugs!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you're familiar with Pinterest or not but I loved this bunny card so much I pinned it. In the first hour it received 4 likes and 6 repins! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!