Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thinking of You ... More ADFD

Okay, still trying to play catch up and turn some of those sweet little digis I colored over Labor Day weekend into cards, so this is one I finished last night. I started out making something entirely different with an entirely different digi, and somehow ended up with this. It was sort of like surfing the net - I started out in one spot and ended up somewhere entirely different and can't explain how I got there. But I think the card is sweet and pretty. I love all the soft colors together. The stamped image, which is doubled up and raised with foam squares is from Ippity by Unity. I get all my Ippity from the dear Rona. The pretty paper is from Pink Paislee. That lovely lace is from one of my favorite Etsy shops - CreatingisFun - Martha always has such beautiful laces and trims, and she is almost always having a sale, so check her out if you are a lace lover like me.


Okay, back to my craft room to work on more designs. It's Thursday evening, I just got back from a trip to DC today, and I need to get busy with my creation for Saturday's Paper a la Mode challenge over at The Outlawz. Thanks for stopping by, and big hugs to you!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the paper with this sweet image and the lace is a very nice touch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!