Saturday, August 21, 2010

Feeling a Little Ippity (or not)



I got some new Ippity stamps this week, and have just been too busy and tired to play with them. Last night I really wanted to create something, but just couldn't come up with a design that I liked. I did finally come up with this card - it's a weird color combo and an odd design, but I guess it turned out okay.

I used stamps from 4 different Ippity sets to make this, along with some Scribble Scrabble papers that were left over from my "Autumn Is ..." layout, a couple of scalloped ovals that I cut with one of my punches, and some Ranger Distress Inks and Colorbox cat's eye ink.

Thanks for stopping by! Big hugs!

1 comment:

  1. This card is adorable! I love the unique color combo Sistah! You are rockin' the Ippity stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!