Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Scrapbooking.com publishing the Autumn Is ... design

Scrapbooking.com online magazine is publishing the "Autumn Is ..." design that I created for my dear Amy's housewarming gift. It will be published in the October issue. I had to remove the photo of it from here on my blog and on the other places where I had posted it. How exciting! This is actually they third time they have published something of mine - it's always such an honor! Jami Petersen, who is the Editor in Chief, always seems such a nice lady. I think she spends a lot of time looking for artwork to publish, because she has always found mine and approached me for publishing without my submitting it to her. I'm excited!

3 comments:

  1. WHOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO Theresa, I am so excited for you AND for me..because I get to have that gorgeous piece of art work...you are just the best girl, I love you to pieces!! I cant wait till we get to do our get together and I get to give my scrapping momma a HUGE HUG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Theresa! Thank is just amazing!!! Well, so was that piece!!! I can't wait to see it in my next issue of Scrapbooks Etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is FABULOUS news!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Please keep us updated so I can see with my own eyes!!! I am soooo proud of you Sistah!!! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!